Celebrate the holidays and cool weather with this seasonal spin on a classic!
In a glass combine:
- 1 oz cranberry vanilla syrup (recipe below)
- Juice of half a lime
- 1/2 dropper of Lime bitters
- 1 1/2 oz Titos Vodka
- Add ice to the just below the rim
- Top with your favorite ginger beer (about 5 oz of the ginger beer)
- Stir gently and garnish with cranberries
Cranberry Syrup, in a saucepan combine:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 chopped up vanilla bean
- Simmer the above on low/med heat for 15. Allow to cool, fine strain in a pour spout container. Keep refrigerated, the syrup will last 2-3 weeks!